Topics of the course:
- Review Basic accounting Statements
- Why study Financial Statements Analysis?
- Locate and use sources of information about company performance
- Analyze the performance of a company using trend analysis, common-size financial statements and segment reporting
- Use the basic financial ratios to guide your thinking
- Evaluate corporate performance using various metrics, including ROA, ROE ... etc.
- Calculate EPS
- Use financial information to help assess a company’s value: Relative Valuation
We will examine the following financial statements using a special component developed by Academy City group.
- Balance Sheet – (Financial position) .
- Income Statement – ( Comprehensive Income) .
- Statement of changes in equity .
- Statement of cash flow .